bauss

Your Web Browser

I used to use Google Chrome all the time on all of my devices, but now I've switched to Firefox for the following reasons;

- More sites are displayed correctly

- Much more personalization options compared to other browsers such as Google Chrome and Opera.

- I find that Firefox is much more stable and uses much less RAM than Google Chrome

- Many addons and extensions are available.

There's also a few more reasons, can't remember them now.

I use SRWare Iron, its a more secure version of Google Chrome (strips out some of Googles tracking). Prior to that I had been a diehard Firefox user, but over the years their memory leak problems have gotten entirely out of hand, and they have never really fixed them. My browser was crashing multiple times a day. The other thing I really love about Chrome is you don't have to keep restarting the browser when you install extensions. And over the years the Google Chrome extensions have grown tremendously, right up there with Firefox, and without any of the headaches of them causing memory issues.

Chrome for everyday use.

I do keep Firefox installed however, simply for the extra options it can offer, as well as the fact that MANY more sites are optimized for it.

Chrome for everyday use.

I do keep Firefox installed however, simply for the extra options it can offer, as well as the fact that MANY more sites are optimized for it.

Including ours :) We mainly support Firefox and Chrome, and only really support IE 9 and a little on IE 8 as well.

I use Google Chrome because it's an ease to surf with it's speed. Although it takes up multiple processes, it doesn't bother me because I'm not the type that runs too many things at once.

I make the guys that work with me, use IE as this allows us to optimize for all situations, very strange they don't make you use IE for compatibility.

You're right. Sometimes, I'd try their program with IE and find a bug or error. I always tell them they shouldn't "discriminate" with browsers. Although majority of online users now use Chrome or Firefox, there would still be people who use IE.

Well to my statistics on this website we currently have 61% Firefox, 31% Chrome, 6.5% IE and the rest is made up of other browsers, hopefully see less and less of IE, As designing for less browsers is more convenient, but then again its never really going to happen, but we can wish :)