Jake Horsfield

MonetizingForums.biz

I like the colour scheme. Works well with the whole "money" issue.

The layout itself is also really clean and easy to navigate, something a lot of forums seem to lack!

Nice layout, clean simple and effective.

I dont know but maybe a full width version of that layout would of looked better or something to fill the sides, as on bigger screens (23") it looks very lost in the middle or if something is missing.

But that might just be me :)

Nice layout, clean simple and effective.

I dont know but maybe a full width version of that layout would of looked better or something to fill the sides, as on bigger screens (23") it looks very lost in the middle or if something is missing.

But that might just be me :)

I've been thinking about that, but don't know how to go about doing it, as I just downloaded the theme and it made it like that.

I'll have a look in the Templates section in the ACP and see if I can sort something out.

It might be just changing the CSS to 100 or atleast 80% width to allow the theme to expand further just depends on the elements inside as they may also be fixed width.

Maybe some subtle oversized background graphic to fill out the empty space on the left and right - especially on wide screen monitors.

You could do, or expand the original CSS to keep optimization and load to a minimum