bryce12

HTML 5

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has started using HTML 5 while coding their sites. I am a little bit aware of the new tags and attributes but haven't used them for any of my sites. What about you? Have you started using HTML 5 and what has been your experience with it?

Best Regards,

Bryce

If you look at the coding on our homepage you can see alot of HTML5 and CSS3 used. I personally love the tags it makes it ten times faster to code with the new standardise blocls such as the NAV and HEADER tags which now render as display blocks. Also articles is bery nimble code as well as our main three blocks on the front page are using article tags. Also once I release CodeBlue CMS for you lot tobeta test, that will all be coded in HTML5. Overall is a very good language to use.

If you look at the coding on our homepage you can see alot of HTML5 and CSS3 used. I personally love the tags it makes it ten times faster to code with the new standardise blocls such as the NAV and HEADER tags which now render as display blocks. Also articles is bery nimble code as well as our main three blocks on the front page are using article tags. Also once I release CodeBlue CMS for you lot tobeta test, that will all be coded in HTML5. Overall is a very good language to use.

Wow, you have inspired me to use it for my next project. While I was aware of the advantages, I never thought that it would simplifyy coding to that extent. I am going through the source code of this site's homepage and hope to code something similar soon. Thanks for posting your honest opinion.

If you fancy looking more into it tommymac, give us a shout happy to help explain it and also go into depth if anyone else in interested.

I'm always up for learning more. Might be a good excuse to post your own HTML5 guide. 

Try ill have to get back to it after New Year and write up something for HTML or get some ideas of what people would like to learn so i can help explain the key areas people aren't sure of.