Sign in to follow this  
lethal4231

any help needed

Just want to put myself out there if the nova team needs any help at all please don't hesitate to ask and I can do if its in my range of knowledge and if any at all on here needs help please just ask im here to be used and abused haha :)

Give it time bud, i got an idea if you want, we are looking for some really professional looking Referral Banners give it a shot, Our Logo and name must be in it.

One for each of these? lol

Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixel)

Full Banner (468 x 60 pixel):

Half Banner (234 x 60 pixel):

Skyscraper (120 x 600 pixel):

Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 pixel):

Large Rectangle (336 x 280 pixel):

Rectangle (180 x 150 pixel):

Square Button (125 x 125 pixel):

Micro Bar (88 x 31 pixel):

Medium Rectangle (300 x 250 pixel):

Take your pick

Either way, if you fancy tackling them all, go for it, but they all need to a professional looking business banners. Also Relative to what the company does. E.g IT Support, Web Hosting, Web Design, Graphics Design. Stuff like that.

Either way, if you fancy tackling them all, go for it, but they all need to a professional looking business banners. Also Relative to what the company does. E.g IT Support, Web Hosting, Web Design, Graphics Design. Stuff like that.

Ok . I'll try my best .. and also (120 x 600 pixel) the format height x width or width x height ? I'm guessing height x width.

Width x Height, most pixel dimensions should always be written by Width by Height, for future reference.

Ops my mistake, I've just sent you a pm. :) I'll try my best not to disappoint you.

Here is my Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 pixel):

I'm open to any feedbacks , rate and comment. :)

Hope you like it :D more to come.

Blue and red theme same as the logo and also requesting a copy of BND logo without the text.

2jeo4sy.jpg

I am open to any possible changes .

I definitely prefer the server one, can you make me a high resolution version and we will start using it straight away :) (same quality as the first one, as the second looks slightly pixelated.

Thanks,

Good Work!

Not sure on the blue banner, not sure something about it doesnt seem right. I think its mainly the button seems a little bit to simple but the rest looks more complex.

also the web url text doesnt seem to match the rest or im just being picky :)