Sign in to follow this  
lethal4231

my first button lol

thats smoother just that bottom right hand corner needs a little bit of work, also find a nice text font and give it some effects to blend in but also stand out on the button to make it look abit more user-friendly and more designer.

The design is pretty good for a beginner. What I would do if what Kyle said hasn't worked is, try to blur it a bit, just use the blur box so you can actually adjust to what you want, that should soften up the edges much and blur those cutting edges on the right-bottom. (blur the design not the text as well)

The text is great - simple and just the right size.

Color wise - try to stick with 1-2 colors,I can see you used the gradient tool for your last one, so you got white, blue and a shadow of grey. I would suggest to keep the button blue.

General note - businesses nowadays want simple and easy to navigate site with few things to distract the audience from the real importance of the site. therefore navigation bars are made simpler; just a side bar or a horizontal one like Kyle's. They are sticking to simple not hard on the eyes and most of all clean.

What you have created is really good don't get me wrong but from experience; businesses are nowadays looking for a more simple site, good color scheme to relate to their work and most of all the cleanliness of the site.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings but it's kinda my job to give opinions like this. Keep up the good work, if you can do what I know you can, you will be good at these too.

haha no problem you have no idea how much i got to say those words everyday!! Today I had an issue regarding the use of bright colors on a business website (insurance company) to be exact. Had to do it all from scratch - if you want the job done right you got to do it yourself right.

Can you do anything like this? I mean in different colors and fonts.

I found it in my Picasa. It must be from some downloaded HTML pages. Its great, but unfortunately I am not a graphics designer so don't know how to do that. I guess the font used her is Tahoma but I am not sure. You can put it separately for selling or bundle it up with any W/s template. :)

Oh and its glassy as Kyle Said.

And as i dont know the owner --or creator at least, I guess its free now. :lol: